Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Sbo Pres? Oh yeah! I forget!


Hello! As many of the Million (four) blog followers of mine know, i am student body president at Syracuse junior high. Well... Last term i barely didnt make grades to be in office so i was put on probation. I was out for a whole term, so i almost forgot how cool it made me feel to wear that jacket. And everyone knows... Im not that cool. Now that i am back off of probation, i've been feeling alot better. Things are going better at school, and thats just one less thing i have to feel stressed about. And i know what you're thinking.... Why is this kid talking about his grades and his officer-ness?... Well... I dont really know. But that is just what has been going on with me lately. So if you are reading this and think you might wanna do office in your years to come... DO IT! ITS so fun!!!!

1 comment:

Jamie said...

devin devin... you make me laugh! I am so very glad we are friends :)